Sunday, February 28, 2010

Does the name Melissa Gilbert ring any bells for you? It certainly does for me. Melissa Gilbert was my childhood favorite as she portrayed Laura Ingalls in the hit TV show Little House. I absolutely loved the Little House series growing up. She was my Monday night for years. I not only loved the show, I consumed the books and even had the metal lunch box. If I had to choose one single entertainment icon that influenced me, it would most definitely be Little House on the Prairie.

I have passed that enthusiasm on to my children, so you can imagine my delight when I found out the Little House Musical was coming to Progress Energy Center in Raleigh, March 16-21. Melissa Gilbert is starring as "Ma" in this stage show and I am so excited!

Our family is going to the musical on opening night and we are so excited! Ryan and I were offered the opportunity to help spread the word and we get to offer our friends special discounted tickets. If you'd like to enjoy this musical with your family, be sure to use the discount price code listed below when purchasing your tickets.

To receive 20% off the Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday night 8:00PM performances for Orchestra, Mezzanine, and Front Balcony Seating use discount code: FAITH

To receive 30% off the Tuesday matinee 2:00PM performance for orchestra, mezzanine, and front balcony seating use discount code: FAITH30

For tickets you can click here or call 800-745-3000.

1 comment:

Eve said...

Thanks for changing the timeline color! :)