Saturday, November 7, 2009

Cereal Boss

On Tuesdays, I get up early and go to work at the church. Then, Ryan brings the kids to the church and we have our weekly children's ministry staff meeting. I then take the kiddos home for lunch and afternoon school. So this past Tuesday, when I picked Isaac up after our meeting, he was complaining that he was starving because he hadn't eaten any breakfast. I found it hard to believe that Daddy had refused him breakfast, so I questioned him about it.
The reason for his hunger became clearer when he explained that he had gotten some cereal, but he got too busy making something with it and he forgot to eat it. I wasn't sure exactly what he meant, until I walked into the kitchen and found the above creation. I suppose the puzzles, legos, tinker toys, lincoln logs, and blocks he owns aren't adequate. Instead, he has to design with Froot Loops!
Oh well, he ate a good lunch and what can I say? Watch out TLC, here comes the cereal boss!

No comments: