Saturday, November 7, 2009

A Man of Many Talents

I am married to an amazing man. One thing that I find fascinating is that he is constantly surprising me. Anytime I leave him alone at home for any amount of time, I can expect some sort of excitement. He's constantly rearranging, decorating, painting or making something. It makes me laugh- mostly.
This week, I went to a mom's night and Ryan stayed home with the kids. His surprise for me that night was not a house project, but a hair cut. Lily was definitely overdue for a haircut, and Ryan decided to save both time and money by doing it himself. I think he did a good job, don't you?

Lily looked like this when I left for Mom's night

And this was when I returned from mom's night

Here she is before co-op the next morning. I think she likes her new do!


6 comments:

Jennifer Campbell said...

I know who to call next time I need a cheap haircut!!! Good job Ryan!!!!

Carol said...

cute do

Anonymous said...

Lily, you look sooo cute. Ryan you did a great job.

Enjoying Life Together said...

You left a litte girl that evening and came home to a big girl. She looks so "grown up"!

Kelli said...

Okay- I am SO impressed! She looks like a little doll!

lindsey said...

So cute!! What a great dad :)
-lindsey
followingthecall.org