Thursday, August 28, 2008

Deadline declared!


After fetching the mail today, my oldest daughter came to me and let me know that she had declared a deadline for receiving a baby referral.  What prompted her declaration?  It was the flyer we received from Gymboree.  You see, I've told her all along that we would not purchase Brother Baby's clothes until we received a referral.  Apparently, Gymboree's semi-annual baby sale ends on September 14th and she says we MUST receive our referral before the baby sale ends.  Ah, the power of mass marketing to a 10 year old.  So, my friendly Gladney caseworker, if you're reading this,  September 14th it is!

6 comments:

~Laura~ said...

love it! Maybe I need to set a deadline too. We're getting antsy.

Rebecca said...

September 14th sounds good to me :)

Jim and Debbie said...

I would not be the least bit surprised if you have your referral by then. Kids just have a way to know these things.
Best wishes!

Angela said...

That would be great...maybe she's onto something.

lisaqshay said...

LOL! I like the way she thinks!

Elisabeth said...

I am pulling for you to be shopping that baby sale!!

Praying for an expedient referral!

ellen