Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Girls

I am posting these pictures for no other reason than that they make me smile. The girls went fabric shopping with Grandma at least 6 months ago to buy apron fabric. I wasn't with them and had totally forgotten about the apron project. Then one day a couple of weeks ago they came home from a visit to Grandma's very excited that their long anticipated aprons were almost finished.





They ended up being adorable and what makes them even more fun is that their vintage cut matches up perfectly with the history era we're studying in the next little bit. This was a happy accident, but the kids are always role playing whatever we're studying, so this is one more prop we can add to the costume arsenal. Lily even wore hers for Halloween and carried a mixing bowl for candy collecting purposes. We're grateful for such a talented and generous Grammie!

1 comment:

Grammie said...

It was my pleasure.