Wednesday, November 24, 2010

When Life Gives You Lemons...

Make lemonade!

The "new" antique juicer

Lily gives it a go!

Abby flexes her juicing muscles.

Cousin Christopher takes his turn.

Delicious!


My mother-in-law has a thing for juicers. She has owned lots of them through the years, though I've never once enjoyed a glass of fresh squeezed juice at her house. Until today. She just received a really cool 1940 Juice King juicer as a gift and I was totally charmed by it as it sat on her counter. It is adorable and would look perfect in some Country Living vintage kitchen shoot. I am a sucker for kitchen goods, especially old ones.

So, today we decided to put that juicer to use and make the best lemonade I have ever tasted. Honestly, Chick-Fil-A better watch out cause the Campbells have figured out the secret to some yummy lemonade. Not to mention, it was fun making it ourselves. So if I can just figure out how to sneak that juicer into my luggage, we may open one heck of a lemonade stand back at our house.



1 comment:

Hayley said...

At first glance I thought your nephew Christopher was Issaac!