Saturday, June 1, 2013

Such a Princess!

A  year ago, I reluctantly agreed to bring a dog, ONE dog into our family.  I was okay with that.  So okay, that I agreed to bring the dog from Nigeria to Ghana.  

Then, when we found out that we were moving into our current home, we got the news that the house included a dog.  How can a house come with a dog?  This one did.  That made TWO dogs.  I was not particularly thrilled, but thankful that we had a house, I bit my tongue.  She's actually a sweet little outside dog.

Then one of the family's that we work with had a need for someone to watch their dog for a few days.  Those few days turned into a few weeks.  This week the few weeks turned into a few months.  Apparently, she's ours until mid-July.  Count with me, ONE, TWO, THREE.

Part of me wants to get irritated about the fact that I'm caring for three dogs.  Another part of me thinks it might be good training for some sort dog lady circus act in case this missionary gig doesn't work out.  

But honestly, who could resist this cute little face?  

The poor thing, she normally lives with two boys.  Our girls have exhausted her with their feminine ways.  For the first 3 weeks we had her I was finding doll clothes in nearly every load of laundry.  






Tea anyone?



1 comment:

Grammy said...

Love it! Love you Christy for going along with the dogs. I can just see your girls doing this to that lovely princess.