Sunday, July 11, 2010

Stressed, Who Said Anything About Stress?


40! That's the number of days it rained when Noah was on the boat and it's also the number of days until my husband finishes this horrendous round of school. Then, maybe we will have some sort of life again. One that doesn't involve stacks of education and systematic technology textbooks on our night stands. On that first Sunday night in 30 weeks that he doesn't have a pile of assignments due at 11:59 EST, I think we will eat large amounts of ice cream in bed while rotting our brains out with TV. Now, how about that for kingdom purpose?

1 comment:

Ronda said...

Christy, Reid and I feel your pain (well, I feel Ryan's pain, and Reid feels yours). I'm taking two online classes in summer school right now that end on July 30th. I am doing two full sixteen weeks class in just eight weeks. That works out to watching 12 hours of lectures, reading four weeks worth of reading, and working 36 hours at my job every week. I go to work, come home and study, and go to bed. Thanks to Reid the house is staying clean, we are eating regularly (he buys groceries and cooks!), and our laundry is getting done. CANNOT wait until July 31st. Reid is excited to get his wife back, and so am I! You and Ryan get big props from the Powell's for managing to pull of VBS among all the other things you do while he's knee dip in six classes. You rock!