Thursday, July 8, 2010

Baer Project Promo.mov

Too tired to really blog tonight. But, I wanted to share this video from some folks we met when we were in Ethiopia to get Abe. They were there doing some volunteer work (they are adoptive parents too) and have since moved to ET and are doing some neat work there.

My question to you would be, what are you doing with the much you've been given? This is something that Ryan and I have been very convicted of over the last year or so. If you are not sacrificing something to contribute to folks who are struggling for survival, I challenge you to make a small change. I encourage you to find an organization that will not only give physical water, but will share the truth of God's living water too. Do something, even if it seems small, to make a difference in the life of someone who doesn't have the opportunity to live in a place of such wealth and blessing.

No comments: