Saturday, February 7, 2009

Ethiopia photos

I know I have woven some ET photos in with my posts, but I wanted to share a few more.  So, I made this montage which shows a little more of our trip, from start to finish.  These photos can not possibly communicate the beauty of the people and the culture or the depth of the poverty and need.  So many of my favorite photos are of the children we met there, and I am not allowed to post their faces due to regulations.  However, I thought I'd share some of the other photos we took, in the order they were taken.  Enjoy!



5 comments:

Faith said...

I loved the...well I loved it all but...I laughed the hardest at the "experienced dad" one-handed bottle picture. I work with babies and I can always tell which dads have other children. HA!

NYtravLr said...

what a great video! loved it

Jenifer said...

Wow! What an awesome journey your family has been on over the past year. Thank you so much for allowing us to peer into your lives. You all are a blessing!

Hope you enjoyed your chocolate chips pancakes on Saturday! :)

solas4me said...

Christy,
Thanks for sharing the photos. Every time I see them it really brings it all back. Hope things are going well for you all, keep in touch.

Justin Darling

Christina said...

loved your pictures! nate watched them too and was laughing and smiling the whole time.