Monday, February 2, 2009

One of the best surprises of this adoption journey has been some of the people we've become acquainted with and some of the stories we've been privileged to follow within the adoptive community. One of the most incredible families we've encountered has been the Wolfe family who brought home 3 teenage siblings this past fall. They were the family who took our package to Abe, and they have an amazing testimony. Their story is truly miraculous and inspiring.
If you have a few minutes and you are at all interested in reading their amazing story, follow this link. I promise, you'll be blessed. You can see some great video footage of the people and places that Ryan and I experienced on our recent trip. And, if you look closely, you can even see a photo of our little guy at the end of the video! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Angela said...

WOW! what an awesome story.

Anonymous said...

Okay.. Aunt Ris.. is in tears!!!!!

Melisa said...

Christy,
Thank you guys for sharing your beautiful story with me. I look forward to following it with you. Would you mind if I would put your blog on my list of favorites so I can check it more easily?? Just let me know! Praying for you guys!
Melisa
www.higherisourheartsdesire.blogspot.com