Saturday, January 17, 2009

Update #3

This is not really an update - we really do not have any other information. Christy is going to call her mom in the morning (Sun.) to report if their flight is on schedule. Right now, the plan is that they will land at RDU, terminal C, at 1:25 PM. They are flying American Airline. Several of us are going there to welcome them off the plane. Not really off the plane - due to security, we cannot go past the baggage claim. However, I am told it is what you do when a family comes home. I don't know about you, but I cannot wait to see them!

4 comments:

Oh Dear said...

OMG-finally! Please know your northern friends will be thinking, praying, and cheering....take the tissue!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Thank you Lord, they will be home. I just can not wait. Love you guys. Mom

lisaqshay said...

been out of town for part of the week and i'm just getting caught up...soooo EXCITING! It sounds like everything is going so well, and you snuck in a cool walk around NYC. Praying for God's continued favor on you all as you travel home with your special little bundle of love! Can't wait to see him and rejoice with you!
Much love and gratitude for your open arms to love the orphaned...

Amber Harrell said...

Oh my goodness! It is all I can do to not go to the airport to welcome you guys home! Praise God! What a wonderful chapter you are beginning in your lives. Remember I am right down the road. Keep us all informed on here! We are continuing to pray! Christy I miss you so much in the baby room ;)