Monday, December 15, 2008

Two days and to-dos

Ladies and Gentleman, give it up for a mere 2 days until our court date!  That means only two more nights of trying to sleep with a onslaught of what-if's running through my mind.

With two days left, I am reflecting on my to-dos.  Back in March, when we were in the throes of paperwork I made my "Before Baby To-Do List."  With Ryan by my side, I have diligently whittled away at the list for the last 9 months.  We have organized, painted, decorated, scrapbooked, bought, sold, and a variety of other verbs in an effort to complete all of the included items.  It's been a great distraction during the tough times of the wait.  For the most part, I am pleased with our progress.  The last of my household projects was completed this weekend- just in the nick of time.  It was listed on my list as:  Cover all naked windows.  Thanks to my talented mother and my staple gun savvy hubby, I can now check that one off.  Here is a photo of the last of the windows- no longer naked!  



Now I can start on my "Before We Travel To-Do List."  Hooray!

3 comments:

lisaqshay said...

Ha! Isn't it funny the things we moms feel the need to do when we're in the "nesting" mode. "Cover all naked windows..."

When I was pregnant with...??..one of them, I felt compelled to REorganize our basement. The crazy thing was that it was the kind of basement that really should be referred to as a cellar. Dark, moldy, dingy, smelly. When and for what purpose would our new born child EVER need to be in the newly REorganized basement? Huh? Anyone out there???

I am glad, though, that you've made such wonderful home improvements and are all caught up and ready!! pat yerselves on the back why don't ya. ;)

Enjoying Life Together said...

And this photo does not do them justice! They look great!!

Oh Dear said...

1. Because there is a picture, then there is a new camera?

2. Does Vi hire out?